Thursday, July 10, 2008

Home Sweet Home

The July "Yes Dear" kit is amazing! No kidding, this kit is JAM PACKED! This is the Mix It Up Book that came in the kit and everything was from the kit except for the dymo labels, stamps, tiny alpha stickers, rhinestones and colored paint (it comes with black paint). Ooohhhh, this mini was the mother of all minis!! It brought back alot of fond memories of the very first Mix It Up Book I did and this one even has some pages that are new and exlusive!! Doesn't that just send a shiver down your spine? I know I was exited to play with it!! So, bear with me as there are alot of pages to my mini:















Whew! That is my Home Sweet Home mini and I had alot of fun making this. The papers, fibres, flowers, chipboard, everything is sooo yummy! tfl!

No comments: